The Water Management Application (WaterMAPP) is an Excel-based, multi-tabbed spreadsheet with two primary components:
- The Water Scorecard helps you assess your company's water efficiency and can be used to create visibility for water performance at facilities.
- The Water Scorecard Guide offers an overview of the score card concept, calculations used by AT&T in developing their first scorecard, and provides detailed information about how you could develop your own scorecard.
- The Water Efficiency Calculator estimates water and financial savings from cooling tower or free-air cooling improvements — key data for making the water-efficiency investment business case.
Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) and AT&T have developed a suite tools and resources that can help organizations build their own program to reduce water and energy use in buildings—and save money in the process. The suite also includes
- Cooling System Efficiency Guide & Videos
- Water Audit Forms
- Infographics to help understand and initiate the water conversation, increase awareness and encourage participation in your organisation.