Green Building Series
The third cycle of the UK-GBC Green Building Series is here. The series begins in October this year and consists of 6 courses dedicated to providing practioners with a comprehensive understanding of how to embed sustainability across the projects and the whole supply chain.
1. SMART INVESTMENTS: - 1st October 2014
2. INTEGRATED PLANNING: - 18th November 2014
3. RE-IMAGINING DESIGN: - 11th February 2015
4. RESPONSIBLE PROCUREMENT: - 25th March 2015
5. BUILDING BETTER: - 28th May 2015
6. EFFICIENT BUILDINGS: - 24th June 2015
Each course counts as 6 hours of certified CPD, you will hear from expert speakers and you will have the opportunity to apply your learning in interactive exercises and network with your peers to drive change.
You can sign up to individual courses, or for to improve your knowledge of the building lifecycle from start to finish, buy a Green Building Series Passport, which enables you to attend all 6 courses at a reduced price.