Advanced Life Cycle Costing - Theory and Practice
This two-day training course has been specifically designed to bring together the theory behind Life Cycle Costing and the practical calculation of whole life costs. Delegates work through example calculations to apply the underlying theory and to become familiar with the concepts, pitfalls and watch-points.
Life Cycle Costing will enable the delegate to deal with issues such as:
- Assessing when to replace an existing boiler plant with a new, more energy efficient plant
- Deciding whether to install high-cost-low-maintenance fittings or low-cost-high-maintenance fittings
- Comparing technical options that have different life expectancies
- Assessing the impact of changes in energy costs
- Prioritising projects when budgets are tight