BBP Green Building Management Toolkit
This toolkit provides guidance on how to establish and run a Green Building Management Group (GBMG) and by doing so effectively manage, monitor and record environmental improvements in commercial buildings. In developing this toolkit, we have sought to produce comprehensive, yet flexible guidance, which allows different buildings and stakeholders to adopt tools which are appropriate for them. It includes the following:
- Guidance on how to set up a GBMG, with examples of best practice already in place
- A template presentation which can be used in a first meeting to set up a GBMG
- A template agenda for GBMG meetings
- A template Environmental Action Plan to capture actions planned and completed
- A suite of reports which can be used to assess progress and communicate results
- A template Memorandum of Understanding, which sets out how an owner and occupiers intend to address environmental issues in their building.