ESOS - Case Studies 2016
The qualification date for ESOS passed in December of 2014, meaning that by 2015 thousands of “non-SME” companies across the UK will have to undertake an audit of their organisation-wide energy use. The scheme has considerable potential to spur investment in energy saving measures – if organisations take the scheme seriously and commission detailed audits, they will be well placed to take advantage of the opportunities that their assessors identify, and to attract investment from external financiers. These case studies focus on how industry responded: showcasing ambitious action taken by those covered by the scheme, and how the supply chain rose to the challenge of supporting that ambition.
Featuring case studies from:
• Aberdeen Asset Management (with WSP Parsons Brikerhoff)
• British Land (with Broadgate Estates)
• Corney & Barrow (with CBRE)
• Derwent London (with Burohappold)
• Hanson (with Lucideon) • Heathrow Airport
• NEXT (with Verco)
• Peel Land and Property (with Sustain Success)
• RSA Insurance Group (with CBRE)
• The Unite Group plc (with Sustain) • Veolia UK.