London Low Emission Construction Partnership
The London Low Emission Construction Partnership (LLECP) is a project funded by the Greater London Authority and Transport for London as part of the Mayors Air Quality Fund.
It is a partnership between the 'Cleaner Air Boroughs' of Camden, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham and Wandsworth, industry partners across the demolition and construction sector and King’s College London.
The objectives for the project are:
- Help the construction industry to understand its impact on local air quality.
- Encourage the uptake of 'best in class' pollution reduction (abatement) measures.
- Improve pollution monitoring and make this data available for construction sites in London.
- Help to fund 'best in class' abatement measures at construction sites.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness of pollution abatement techniques.