Commonplace is a crowd-sourced insight tool for property developers and communities.
Commonplace software has two modules: a custom app that is used by residents to comment on their locality and proposed changes to it, and a set of real-time data analytics provided to the the client.
Clients include developers, local authorities, housing associations, community groups, campus operators and planning and public engagement professionals.
Commonplace helps to reduce planning risks and increase return on investment by providing:
• Real-time insight into community needs;
• A platform to engage and collaborate with communities for mutual benefit.
Commonplace is being used to
- gather local views for neighbourhood planning;
- to help shape major regeneration plans;
- design walking routes in collaboration with local residents;
- support the case for Community Asset Transfers and measure satisfaction with transport modes.