Environmental good practice on site
The aim of this training course based on the very successful third edition of CIRIA's Environmental good practice on site guide (and accompanying booklet of on site checklists) is to provide practical guidance about managing construction sites to control environmental impacts.
The IEMA Approved Environmental good practice on site training course will be broken down into three parts and within these a number of modules.
- Benefits and obligations
- General site management issues
- Dust, emissions and odours
- Ecology, protected species and habitat
- Historic or ancient remains & built heritage
- Land contamination
- Noise and vibration
- Traffic management and vehicle use