Tracker Plus is an innovative online management system that provides assessors and project team members with instant access to all their BREEAM, LEED and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments.
The system is simple to use and allows evidence to be uploaded by the project team for review by the assessor. Guidance documents, progress reports and other useful documents can be viewed online or downloaded as required.
Tracker Plus is a ‘BREEAM Recognised’ software product which allows assessors to submit their assessments to BRE for certification, receive feedback and have the certificate issued, directly through the system. It is also a USGBC App Lab partner allowing similar interaction with LEED Online for LEED submissions.
Some key advantages of using Tracker Plus are:
• All information available 24/7 on secure servers
• Multiple projects can be viewed from a single home screen.
• Up-to-date progress can be seen at any point in time.
• Project team responsibility and action dates can be clearly defined.
• Generation of email notifications to the project team.