Understanding Sustainable Building Skills and Training (GS1)
This course breaks down the key knowledge and skills needed to deliver low energy sustainable buildings (existing and new) into its component parts in a way that is practical and understandable for all key roles in the building, property and housing sectors.
The course covers:
- Overview of low energy sustainable building and related policy timelines
- Breakdown of the knowledge and skills needed to reliably deliver low energy sustainable buildings
- The business implications of having or not having those skills
- The training currently available and skills sector activity in this area
- How to develop and implement sustainable building skills plans